- Includes A,C Jaws - Incomparable level of ergonomic, sophisticated and functional design.
- Compact and reduced dimensions for use from the shop to the van, at the work station or hung on the wall.
- Simplified procedures for maximum ease of use.
- Minimum energy consumption.
A new key cutting experience
New and updated features make every operation immediate, simple and secure.
- Cuts by code, or duplicates. Capable of cutting an exact duplicate or cut to factory cuts.
- Search for make, model and year of the vehicle with a preview of the key profile.
- Instantly search by code even with partial depth input.
- Dynamic graphic representation of the cut, with additional key information.
- Management of favorites and customer accounts with an internal database of user notes.
- Integrated help screens.
- Updates via the Internet or USB.
994 Laser key cutting machine uses four jaws A-B-C-D for laser keys, the G jaw (optional) for edge cut keys continuous cutting on one or two sides without the need to turn the key, and the H jaw (optional) for Tibbe systems. The B jaw needed for BMW 4-Track and Volvo 2-Track are also optional. Incorporated bit stop, perfect anchoring without adaptors and simple and fast replacement, all in one tracer.
Keyline patented systems
- Key tilting prevention system.
- Insertion from the top of the Widia cutter.
- Auto setting of the cutter for a facilitated replacement.